Information about sizes?
- These can be seen in the articles.
How do I properly care for your products?
- Clean only by hand with a damp cloth or with a jet of water. Do not put in the dishwasher!
Are the vases waterproof?
- It is possible that the vases are waterproof, but this cannot be guaranteed due to variations in printing. Therefore, in this case, a suitable glass is always recommended. (available in the shop)
What is PLA?
- PLA (polylactide) is obtained from regenerative sources, such as corn starch, making it a biocompatible raw material also called bioplastic. For more information see PLA.
How long does it take to print a vase?
- Depending on the size, printing takes between three and seven hours.